Monday, January 31, 2011

Quote of the Day...

You can dare to take that unspoken dream seriously...

I loved this when I saw it. In my Soul Restoration class, we have been talking a lot about what you dreamed of being as a child, or young girl, and what part of you still wants to be that...I wanted to be a Mommy, a teacher, and an artist! Mommy, check. Teacher (teachers aide, scrapbook teacher) that counts, so check...and for the very first time, I submitted an original piece of art, so maybe, just maybe I can check off the last one, Artist, check! I saw the quote above today, and decided I must have that somewhere to see every single day. ART is my passion, it's what I love....I just sort of forgot along the way...like we all do...So, what IS your passion? And what steps will you take towards that unspoken dream this year?

P.S. Bought this great new Mixed Media art book today, I won't dive into it until after I finish SouL ResTorAtion...but I'll be ready!http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/160061082X/ref=s9_simh_gw_p14_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1JA2AYPEZ16P0MMKW1GN&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

No comments:

Post a Comment